Famously called the Pearl of Africa by Winston Churchill, it is home to one of the most diverse and concentrated ranges of African fauna including the highly endangered mountain gorilla and the endangered common chimpanzee.
* Meet the Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi National Park, an experience you will never forget!
* Boat trip on the Kazinga Channel with the biggest concentration of hippos and spectacular birds.
* Game drives (safaris) on the savannahs of Queen Elizabeth National Park with chances of seeing wildlife at close range.
* See the chimpanzees and 12 other monkey species in Kibale Forest.
* Golf at 3 spectacular golf courses.
O que está incluído?
* All Accommodation with Meals mentioned
* All airport transfers
* 4x4 custom built safari Land cruiser with knowledgeable driver/guide and fuel
* One Boat cruise on the Kazinga channel
* AMREF emergency evacuation insurance
* Bottled drinking water and assorted soft drinks
* One Gorilla tracking & Chimpanzee tracking permit
* Batwa Pygmy community visit
* Meals and snacks on the way
* Entrance fees to all mentioned national parks
* 2 Game drives
* Kampala/Entebbe Pub Crawl (Complimentary)
* All government taxes
Destino cobertaParque Nacional Impenetrável Bwindi
, Parque Nacional Kibale
e Queen Elizabeth National Park
Orçamento, Famílias, Grupos, Lua de Mel, Luxo, Viajantes individuais