Is a priceless historical monument of the world's material culture and the only open mining facility in the world working continuously since the Middle Ages.
One of the most well-known tourist facilities in Poland
A complex of underground excavations consisting of 3 thousand chambers of the total length of 300 km at levels from 64 to 327 meters deep
Inscribed onto the First UNESCO World Natural and Cultural Heritage List in 1978
The tourist route is a part of the mine open for visitors and covers the most valuable, in terms of historical and scenic values excavations situated on levels 1 (64 m deep) to 3 (135 m deep). They include, among others:
Unique chambers with preserved traces of mining works, mining machines and devices
Chapels with exceptional salt sculptures and bas-reliefs, and amongst these the world's most beautiful Chapel of St Kinga situated 101 meters underground Brine lakes
O que está incluído?
• Meeting at appointed place (eg. at your hotel, apartment etc.)
• Transport to and from (eg. to Auschwitz and return)
• Door to door service (car,van,bus will be only for You)
• Assurance of safety and professionalism
• Total cost of transport, fuel, parking cost
• Private car (air conditioning) just for yourselves
• High quality, friendly and helpful English-speaking drivers.
Destino cobertaMina de Sal de Wieliczka
Todos, Orçamento, Famílias, Grupos, Lua de Mel, Crianças, Luxo, Viajantes individuais