Island Peak (Imje Tse 6,189m/20,300ft) is located at the heart of Khumbu region which is recognized as a moderate Climbing peak of this area. Island peak climbing can be very useful to the climbers who are planning to go for higher altitude peaks afterwards.
Island peak climbing can fulfill the dream of the climbers who are seeking the thrill of adventure and wish to widen their experience towards the peak climbing & expedition. This professionally designed Island peak climbing itinerary takes you to the acclimatization hike to the most popular trekking destination of Everest Base Camp and Kala Pathar first for the close up views of Mt. Everest before scaling the pick.
With Himalayan Wonders, you can expect the very best service and specialist knowledge on your Island Peak climbing expedition. All our Island peak climbing expedition are led by experienced Local Sherpa guides, most of who have been to the summit of Everest.
O que está incluído?
• All airport transfers by private car
• 4 Nights DELUXE Accommodation in Kathmandu
• Airfare from Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu
• English Speaking guide Sherpa Govt. Trained/Licensed Holder
• Porter (1 porter Between 2 Person basis, Max 30 KGS per Porter
• Everest National Park Trek Permit, TIMS card and Official Documentation
• Full Board basis Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) while trekking
• Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis during the Trek (Shared Toilets/bathroom)
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu City on Day 02 with tour guide and car/driver(5-6 hrs tour)
• Entrance fees of all sightseeing Monuments/temples/stupas during sightseeing in Kathmandu
• First Aid Kit Box
• Island peak Expedition Permit fees
• Equipments Charge of Climbing Sherpa
• Garbage Clearance Deposit to NMA
• 2 Nights Tented Accommodation
• Kitchen utensils, Cooking Equipments
• Government taxes & Other Applicable Fees
• Trip Certificate
Todos, Orçamento, Famílias, Grupos, Lua de Mel, Crianças, Luxo, Viajantes individuais