The Galapagos Islands are famous for the rare species found on the islands. All the reptiles, half of the plants, and 40% of the birds are endemic to the Galapagos. Our boats will take you to many of the different Islands. Each stop provides the incredible opportunity to go snorkeling among playful Sea lions, Dolphins, Sharks (totally safe!), innumerable tropical fish, and giant Manta Rays. You will also have the opportunity to watch the amusing red - and blue - footed boobies, huge land iguanas, and all the other endemic animals on the Island.
The boats offer shore excursions where you can explore the different Islands, admire the unique plant life and animals, and be filled with information from an English speaking naturalist guide. There is never a dull moment in the Galapagos. We have many different boats that will satisfy all your needs. From smaller motor sailor yachts, to economy and luxury cruises. Imagine, plentiful sun, warm breezes, crystal clear water, and an abundance of flora and fauna; our boats are an excellent choice for enjoying the Galapagos Islands.
O que está incluído?
• Accommodation in selected hotels and rooms
• All meals (breakfast - lunch - dinner)
• All land and sea transportation within the Galapagos during the program
• Bilingual naturalist guides for each island and all activities
• Excursions and visits during the program
• Snorkeling Equipment (mask, fins, tube)
• Transfer Puerto Ayora - Isabela - Puerto Ayora by speedboat
• Transfer Baltra - Puerto Ayora - Baltra (by truck or by bus depending on group size)
Destino cobertaIlhas Galápagos
Todos, Orçamento, Famílias, Grupos, Lua de Mel, Crianças, Luxo, Viajantes individuais