Begin your trip to explore the World Heritage Road from Da Nang. This 5-day trip features the World cultural heritage sites of Hoi An ancient town, My Son sanctuary combining with an unwind break at beautiful Beach in Da Nang.
O que está incluído?
• 4 nights hotel accommodation (3* Hotel in the central)
• Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
• 3 lunches, 4 dinner
• Private transport in air-conditioned vehicles
• Local English-speaking guides
• Water & tissues on coach
• Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
Destino cobertaHoi An
, Da Nang
, Meu Filho
e Bà Nà Hills
Day 1 : Danang arrival – Hoi An Ancient Town - Welcome Dinner (D)
Upon your arrival in Danang, you will be driven to Hoi An Ancient Town.
After that, we visit Hoi An Ancient town, our first visit to Thang Loi Handicraft workshop in Phan Chu Trinh Street, You will have the chance to experience all the typical traditional handicraft of Hoi An, such as wood carving, mat weaving, lantern making, silk worm raising, spinning and weaving, table cloth making and embroidery picture. These handicrafts made great contribution to upgrade living standard of local people since Hoi An turn to be popular destination for the tourists. Then take a walk to Hoi An ancient town. We will start the walk from small alley from Phan Chu Trinh Street to Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street. This is the typical ancient street of Hoi An, that can show you great atmosphere of the ancient town.
Visit the Japanese Cover Bridge – the symbol of Hoi An. After that visit Tan Ky, the most well-known and authentic ancient house in town. Then take a walk along the Nguyen Thai Hoc – the ancient street of Hoi An to the market of the town. Visit the local market of Hoi An and Phuc Kien Congressional Assembly Hall, the communal place for Chinese community from Fukien province in China as well the worshiping temple to Thien Hau, the Goddess protecting people on the sea – that was so important for the Chinese Merchant and Fishman in the past.
19:30: Have dinner in a local restaurant.
Overnight in Hoi An ( GREEN HEAVEN RESORT & SPA)
Day 2 : Hoi An – My Son – Hoi An Coconut Basket Boat – Danang (B,L,D)
07:30: To begin your My Son Sanctuary tour, you will be picked up from your hotel by one of our drivers – we will then begin the scenic route to My Son. Positioned within the heart of a breathtaking valley, you will be able to gaze upon the monumental mountains that surround it. Once you have arrived at our destination, you will be given the opportunity to explore the fascinating ruins, learn about the different structures and what historic role they played. Furthermore, you will to also be able learn why it is considered one of the most significant Hindu complexes in South East Asia. After experiencing the My Son Sanctuary and stopping for any priceless photos you would like to capture or you will be driven back to your Hoi An to end a truly captivating experience.
13:30: Lunch in Hoi An ancient town
After lunch, we go to visit Hoi An Basket Boat in coconut forest within 1 hour. Arriving in Hoi An ancient town, you must visit the seven – hectare water coconut woods with the unique ecosystem of water coconut trees. This place is a relic of the film revolutionary base during the war between US army and Hoi An people. In here, you will be enthusiastically welcomed by the local people, they will lead you to visit the creeks in the water coconut woods by basket boats, you will be instructed to fish crabs and you will see the performances of rowing basket boats by the local rower.
After enjoying the amazing experience with basket boat, we go back to Danang city to have dinner and stay overnight.
Overnight in Da Nang (WHITE SAND BOUTIQUE HOTEL)
Day 3 : Danang City Tour – Marble Mountain – Danang (B,L,D)
After breakfast, pick up at meeting point to start the trip. To the escort of the tour guide, you spend a day to discover Danang city.
First, you’ll be transferred to Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain), you’ll discover the stunning natural caves, enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain, visit the mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village.
10:00 Drive along Hoang Sa – Truong Sa street to Son Tra peninsula, you’ll pass and enjoy sea bath on My Khe Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches Forbes magazine’s voted. Then, you’ll visit Linh Ung pogada with the highest Lady Buddha statue in Vietnam (67 meters height, approximately 30 stories).
12:00: Have lunch at local restaurant
13h00: You’ll pay a visit to the Champa Sculpture Art Visit, which shows the most complete collection of rare and valuable items of the famous Cham culture.
15:00: Visit and Han market, one of the city’s major traditional markets and among its most-visited attractions for both domestic and foreign visitors. This market is well-known for its live and fresh seafood, as well as its fresh fruits and vegetables, and local specialities
19:00: Dinner at restaurant on Ba Na Hill.
Overnight in Da Nang ( WHITE SAND BOUTIQUE HOTEL)
Day 4 : Ba Na Hill - Danang (B,L,D)
8:30 am guide and car pick up you from hotel, Then transfer to Ba Na Hills – King Mountain, also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central. The beautiful weather here is always cool.
11:00am, You will admire the high by the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia, visit Dream Stream Cable car Station and see the panorama of Quang Nam - Danang City on high. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Le Jardin D’amour, LinhUng pagoda.
Have abuffet lunchat the restaurant in Ba Na.
Visit and play game at the Fantasy Park. Explore King Peak at an altitude 1.487m
About 3:30pm, Return Cable car, back to your hotel.
Dinner serve at restaurant.
Overnight in Da Nang ( WHITE SAND BOUTIQUE HOTEL)
Day 5: Da Nang– Departure (B)
Pick up to the airport before your flight time 2.5 hours
End of services.
- Travel insurance.
- nternational flights ( Your arrival and Your Departure).
- Early check-in & late check-out surcharge
- Personal expenses
- Meals not mentioned.
Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers (At least usd3/day/pax)
- 30% of total price of your trip is required to pay as deposit to guarantee the booking when you send us the confirmation by Email or Fax. You can pay by Western Union, paypal, or transfer to our bank account (see Our bank’s details).
- Note: the supply of hotel and other services is not adequate to the demand in several areas and high season. Therefore you should pay the deposit as early as possible to secure the best availability.
- Full payment must be made by bank transfer to our account no later than 7 days before your departure. In case of need final payment will be made in cash upon arrival possible.
- The bank service charges will be borne by the payee.
- Please check if your bank to expedite your payment - it must take a couple of days to transfer money from Bank to another one.
- In the event of the full payment not reaching our account by the due date without any agreement from us, we reserve the right to cancel all bookings and the contract between us.
- The date of Deposit & Payment will be the date on which we are informed by the receiving bank where our account is!
- Note: credit card payments in Vietnam are subject to a surcharge, currently 3% for Visa and MasterCard, and 3.9% for American Express.
- A/C NAME: PHAM THI HOANG OANH
- ID OF RECIPIENT : 205281002
- A/C NO: 0651370838503
BANK NAME: JOINT STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK FOR FOREIGN TRADE OF VIET NAM, QUANG NAM BRANCH
- SWIFT CODE: BFTVVNVX065
BANK ADDRESS: 35 TRAN HUNG DAO ST, TAM KY CITY, QUANG NAM PROVINCE, VIETNAM