Egypt is the best known as the home of the ancient Egyptian civilization, with its temples, hieroglyphs, mummies, and - visible above all - its pyramids. Less well-known is Egypt's medieval heritage, courtesy of Coptic Christianity and Islam - ancient churches, monasteries and mosques punctuate the Egyptian landscape. Egypt stimulates the imagination of western tourists like few other countries and is probably one of the most popular tourist destinations world-wide.
Day 1 : Luxor (Sightseeing)
Day 2 : Luxor (Karnak/Navigation)
Day 3 : (Navigation)
Day 4 : Aswan (sightseeing/Abu simbel)
Day 5 : (Disembarkation)
O que está incluído?
1. Accommodation on board of 5* Luxury Nile Cruise (Aswan/Luxor) based on full board basics. 04 Nights.
2. A private Tour Guide (Egyptologist).
3. Full board accommodation (B, L, D) your first day start by lunch and last day ends by Breakfast
4. Half Day Tour to Aswan (The High Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk) with Entrance Fees
5. Half day Tour to Abu Simbel temples with entrance fees
6. Visit to Com ombo and Edfu Temples with Entrance Fees
7. Full Day Tour to The West, and East Bank of Luxor Valley of Kings, Valley of the queens, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnoon, Karnak temples, and Luxor Temple with Entrance Fees.
8. Horse Carriage ride in Edfu.
Destino cobertaVale dos Reis
, Templo de Karnak
Todos, Orçamento, Famílias, Grupos, Lua de Mel, Crianças, Luxo, Viajantes individuais