Destination: Tsavo West & Tsavo East.
The Great Tsavo, divided by the main highway into Tsavo East, the largest National park in Kenya is well known as home to the legendary “Man Eaters of Tsavo”, pride of marauding lions which terrorized, maimed and killed railway constructions workers in 1889, and more so known for the “Red elephants of Tsavo”. Tsavo West, offers stunning natural attractions, visit the Roaring rocks, Devils caves, Chaimu lava flow – longest in the world, and ideal to spot good game. Game drive at the Rhino sanctuary with a chance to spot the endangered species as well the elusive leopard which can be spotted mainly due to the habitat and more so while staying Ngulia safari lodge, you might come across the resident leopard coming out to feed on the piece of meat placed on the tree, and with its fantastic location of the entire park, the lodge makes it an ideal visit for many.
O que está incluído?
• All Meals & accommodation 2 people sharing a double room while on safari.
• All park fees and government taxes.
• Service of our professional English speaking driver guide. Foreign language speaking, on request.
• Game drives in a designed safari minivan, with a pop up/flip flop roof top for good game viewing, photography and filming.
• Bottled mineral water while on safari.
• Airport Transfers.
Destino cobertaTsavo East National Park
, Tsavo West National Park
Orçamento, Famílias, Grupos, Lua de Mel, Crianças, Luxo, Viajantes individuais