Beaches, backwaters, wildlife, waterfalls, world class health and Ayurveda resorts, tea gardens and spice plantations, ancient rituals and colorful festivals – Kerala has been blessed with it all. Welcome To Kerala! Fringed by rolling hills on the east and the Arabian Sea on the west, lies this amazingly beautiful state in Southern India called Kerala - the land of green magic, a narrow, fertile strip on the South-West coast of India, sandwiched between the Lakshadweep Sea and the Western Ghats mountains.
Blessed with unique geographical and cultural features, its overpowering tropical greenness with 41 rivers and countless waterways, fed by two annual monsoons, intoxicates every newcomer. Equally, Kerala's arcane rituals and spectacular festivals stimulate even the most jaded imagination, continuing centuries of tradition that has never strayed far from the realms of magic. No wonder it is also called "God's Own Country
O que está incluído?
• 7 Night’s Accommodation in standard (Base) Double rooms on twin sharing basis with private attached toilet & bath at Deluxe 3 / 4 star hotels inclusive of Breakfast for 2 persons.
• 2 Nights’ Accommodation in 1 AC double room on twin sharing basis with private attached toilet at Deluxe 3 / 4 star houseboat inclusive of Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Snacks & Dinner for 2 persons
• Transportation at all places using 1 AC Car with a private chauffeur for the entire duration of the tour.
• Services of an English speaking guide and entrance charges at monuments of visit at all places.
• All presently applicable Central & State Government Taxes on hotels, road, toll & bridge. It is also inclusive of driver’s daily allowance, parking charges, gasoline, and vehicle insurance.
• Service Charges for C'MORE for preparing & executing the tour program
, Alappuzha (Alleppey)
Todos, Orçamento, Famílias, Grupos, Lua de Mel, Crianças, Luxo, Viajantes individuais