EXTRAVAGANT!! IMPULSIVE!! SHOPOHOLIC!!”
Just the Tour for You"
This tour has been designed especially for visitors who are on a short visit to India and would like to visit some of the best this country has to offer, and of course those who Love shopping while holidaying. The 3 major cities of Delhi, Jaipur& Agra have been featured here. Also known as the "Golden Triangle"
Experience the best of India’s historical and architectural highlights on this 7-day private Golden Triangle Tour of Delhi, Agra & Jaipur with a private guide.
Begin your adventure in Delhi, where you’ll visit 3 UNESCO world heritage sites (Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb & Qutab Minar) besides one of the world’s largest mosques before continuing on to Raj Ghat, which commemorates the life of Mahatma Gandhi. Ride an Elephant to the gates of Amber Fort in Jaipur, Be amazed at the 16th- and 17th-century architecture of the enormous Agra Fort and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (aka Baby Taj), and gaze in wonder at the exterior and interior grandeur of the Taj Mahal, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Visit the famed Fatehpur Sikri and wander the streets of Delhi where incredible shopping deals tempt you to” Shop till you Drop””
The Indian market is rich in fabrics, silverware, carpets, leather work, antiques the list is endless India is indeed a SHOPPERS PARADISE. Goods are exotic, attractive, beautiful hand-crafted and excellent value for money. Half the fun when buying goods in the bazaars is the bargaining and you can always check for reasonable prices at state run emporiums
O que está incluído?
• 6 Nights’ Accommodation in standard (Base) category Double AC rooms on twin sharing basis with private attached toilet & bath in 3 star deluxe & Heritage hotels inclusive of daily breakfast for two persons.
• Transportation at all places using one air-conditioned medium sedan car (Tata Indigo/ Dezire) with personal chauffeur for the entire duration of the tour covering Delhi, Jaipur & Agra including arrival and departure transfers, at all places as mentioned in tour itinerary.
• Elephant ride in Jaipur (Amber Fort) -1 elephant to accommodate 2 persons
• Sightseeing & Excursions as per tour itinerary using one air-conditioned medium sedan (Tata Indigo/ Dezire) car with personal chauffeur.
• Services of an accompanied local English-speaking guide during sightseeing, at all places mentioned in tour itinerary.
• Air conditioned vehicle with driver at disposal at all cities when not sightseeing for shopping or for personal agenda (subject to car running within local city limits)
• Professional service charges for documentation, telecommunication, Govt. service, state, road, toll, chauffeur’s daily allowance, gasoline & hotel taxes and service charge for executing the above tour program.
Destino cobertaNova Délhi
e Taj Mahal
Todos, Orçamento, Famílias, Grupos, Lua de Mel, Crianças, Luxo