Kerala boasts that the state is God's Own Country. Once you visit, you will see where this claim comes from. The state really is blessed with great natural beauty, and diverse ecology.
Kerala is the land of diverse religions, where you can find Hindu temples, mosques, churches, and even synagogues. With world class tourist sporting options, ayurvedic spas and treatments, eco-tourism initiatives, a large number of visit options ranging from beautiful high altitude blue mountains to pristine rain forests to golden sun-sand beaches and an enormous range of accommodation, Kerala has much to offer the visitor.
O que está incluído?
• Daily Breakfast in the hotels
• 1 Complimentary Dinner for 2 Adults
• All Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance including night halt charges, Fuel Cost etc.
• All must see sightseeing taxi trips at all quoted destinations
• Well Experienced English Speaking Guide cum Driver Assistance till your trip end
• All Applicable Taxes
• All Transfers and sightseeing by using an A/C Car for Pickup, sightseeing & drop off with all expenses - 4 Days
e Alappuzha (Alleppey)
Todos, Orçamento, Famílias, Grupos, Lua de Mel, Crianças, Luxo, Viajantes individuais