North Sikkim is the most beautiful excursion of Nature, especially, the exploration of the eastern mountain range of the Great Himalaya. One of the most breathtaking landscapes in India, the region of the Northern part of the Sikkim state is the marvel of Nature of the Earth. The pristine view of the white snowy mountain tops, vivacious waterfalls, bustling rivers and the vivid flora and fauna have the capacity to spellbind its visitors with its spectacular Natural untouched beauty.
North Sikkim COMBINED with Darjeeling also known as the "Queen of Hills" in the Himalayan foothills was once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881. It's famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations that dot its surrounding slopes. With Mt. Khangchendzonga as its back drop,Darjeeling is no doubt one of the best hill stations in India.....
O que está incluído?
• Assistance on arrival.
• Well Versed English Speaking Guide.
• Inner Line Permit (ILP) to enter Sikkim.
• Restricted and Protected area permits for Tshangu Lake & North Sikkim.
• Accommodation during the tour at the Hotel on double sharing basis.
• Luxury Cars i.e. Mahindra Xylo for entire Tours.
• Meal Plan MAPAI (Room + Dinner + Breakfast) basis during the tour.
• Entrance fees to the sightseeing sites while on tour
• All excursions & sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary.
• Bagdogra Airport to Bagdogra Airport only.
, Yumthang Valley
Todos, Famílias, Grupos