Journey to the base camp of Mt. Everest and immerse yourself among the planets tallest and most majestic peaks. Take the 14 day adventure to the base camp (5364m/17,590ft) and view Mt. Everest (8,848m/29029ft) close up. See the famed Everest Base Camp, Khumbu Glacier and Ice Fall. Discover the culture of the Sherpas and explore the monasteries and engravings of the Tibetan Buddhists. Including Everest you will see 3 of the worlds 10 tallest peaks which also include Cho Oyu (8201m/26,906ft), Lhotse (8,516m/27,940ft). See firsthand the jagged peaks and ice laden walls of Pumori (7,161m/23,494ft) and Ama Dablam (6,812m/22,349ft) attract photographers and climbers from around the world to. On arrival explore the cultural and historic treasures of Kathmandu. Enjoy the trek as you stay in comfortable tea houses and are lead by our knowledgeable guides and porters.
- Airport transfers
- Quality hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Entry permit fee to Sagarmatha National Park
- Permit fee for TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) Pass
- Support Staff - Guide and porters as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- 3 meals per day and overnight accommodation in Hotel/Lodges along the trek.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu).
- Daily tours while in Kathmandu