- All airport transfers from arrival to departure
- Four nights' hotel accommodation: Kathmandu (2) and Pokhara (2)
- Two nights hotel in Pokhara on BB plan.
- Lodge accommodation and three meals a day while trekking*
- All overland transportation
- English-speaking, government-certified guide
- Porter service**
- All applicable permits and documentation
- TIMS card
- Government taxes, entrance fee, equipment fee, and other applicable fees
- First aid kit
*Price based on twin occupancy. An additional supplement for single travelers applies.
**Single porter shared between two travelers. Weight restrictions apply.
**Single travelers are accompanied by a guide. Additional charges will be applied for the services of a porter.
The Annapurna Circuit is one of the world's best treks, and by far the quintessential Himalayan adventure! This route takes us on a sweeping 18-day trek of the formidable Annapurna Range, which has ranked consistently among the world's top ten trails. Explore the physical and cultural diversity of Nepal! The circuit has been open to foreign trekkers since 1977, and has, in the intervening decades, come to be regarded as a classic enjoyed by adventure-seekers the world over. This spectacular walk brings you through lush green valleys and charming villages, with glorious views of the snow-capped Himalayas as a backdrop. Our trek itinerary has been expertly designed for optimal acclimatization time, affording everyone the opportunity to enjoy their experience to the fullest.