- Meet & Greet Assistance at the airport.
- Traditional welcome upon arrival with a Garland, wet tissue & 01 bottle of mineral water.
- 3 nights accommodation at STD AC room on twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Return airport transfers on private basis.
- Full day Benoa Beach tour including 1 round of Banana Boat followed by Uluwatu Sunset tour on private basis.
- 1 Active GSM Prepaid card upon arrival per family.
The beaches of Bali are by far the most popular destination in Indonesia. Bali's blend of unique culture, legendary beaches, spectacular highland regions and unique underwater life make it a perennial favorite among international travelers. The word "paradise" is used a lot in Bali and not without reason. The combination of friendly, hospitable people, a magnificently visual culture infused with spirituality and (not least) spectacular beaches with great surfing and diving have made Bali Indonesia's unrivaled number one tourist attraction. Eighty percent of international visitors to Indonesia visit Bali and Bali alone. A consideration is the tourist season and Bali can get very crowded in August and September and again at Christmas and New Year. Outside these peak seasons, Bali can be surprisingly quiet and good discounts on accommodation are often available.