- 06 Nights Accommodations at Specified Hotels on Double/Twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast at all places except Alleppey.
- All meals at Alleppey Houseboat.
- All transport Services as per the itinerary by A/C INDICA( depending upon the group size).
- Sightseeing Tours/Transfers/Excursions strictly as per the Itinerary.
- All Applicable hotel & transportation Taxes (except 3.09% GST).
- Every Friday of the Month - 17th Jan onwards.
- January - Dates: 17th, 24th, 31st.
- February - Dates: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th.
- March - Dates: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th.
In Love with Kerala..? Then your Kerala holidays just got easier, Touristlink offers you and your family to enjoy your holidays in the ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala. Just after your arrival at Cochin, you will travel to visit Munnar and on your way visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls and fabulous view points. The first stop of the tour is Munnar, a panoramic hill station which is home to attractions like Eravikulam National Park and Anamudi Peak which is the highest peak in South India. From Munnar we move to Thekkady, for a exiting tiger safari at Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Also take part in a boat cruises on the Periyar lake or visit the mesmerizing cardamom, pepper, tea and coffee plantations at Thekkady. Our next stop of the tour offers you an option to either visit destinations like Alleppey or Kumarakom. At Alleppey, you can enjoy the houseboat cruises along green backwaters and at Kumarakom village, visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary and take a tour of the Vembanad Lake. The final destination of our Kerala Tours ends at the crescent shaped beach town of Kovalam. Relax at the resort for Ayurveda treatments or visit the three magnificent beaches like the Lighthouse beach, Hawa beach and Samudra beach. We promise you that this Kerala tour with us will surely unite you with true cultures and natural beauty.