This tour will take you on a journey, where you will enjoy the memorable scenery and stunning panoramic views of majestic mountains, experience tradition filled quaint towns throughout the countryside where you will meet friendly and kind local people known for their hospitality. You will also visit an open-air museum of historic Slovak village, see the architecture and take a look inside of a typical traditional log house and learn and imagine the everyday life of our ancestors. You hike in the famous Janosik Gorge, where by the legend a famous slovak hero Juraj Janosik was hiding and robbing nobles and gave the loot to the poor.
- Tour guide/driver
- 7 x twin share accommodation
- 7 x breakfast
- 1 x traditional barbecue lunch
- "Presporacik" train ride
- Timber boat ride
- 1 x spa & jacuzzi entrance in Zazriva
- 1 x school of cheese making "zazrivsky korbacik"
- All transfers around Slovakia including fuel, parking fees, highway tolls
- Entrance fees to all museums, spa and other attractions
- Personal CD with photos of your trip