After your arrival at the Tirana airport we head Durres the second largest city and one of the most ancient and economically important cities of Albania. After a brief visit to Llogara National Park the next stop is Saranda is a beautiful coastal city. Saranda offers easy access to Butrinti a World Heritage site which preserves an ancient city dating back as far as 5 BC. The next stop is Gjirokaster where the main highlight is its old town which is inscribed on the World Heritage List as "a rare example of a well-preserved Ottoman town.” We continue to Berat which has a wealth of beautiful buildings and the pine forests above the city provide a backdrop of appropriate grandeur. From Berat we take a tour of Kruja where you will visit the Old Bazaar before heading back to Tirana for a tour of the capital and then end of the tour. Please enquire for pricing of groups less than 3. Groups of 3 to 8 are +10% of advertised price. Larger groups may receive a discount.
- Transfers and Transport in Air Con. minibus/coach
- Accommodation in good quality 3 star hotels [2 persons per room] except trekking tour
- Meals on Half Board basis - Breakfast and Dinner [full board on trekking tour]
- Guide services speaking language of your choice
- Museum and Site entrance fees
- Tour Manager
- All local taxes